Sunday, January 18, 2009

Some Knitting...






Today I started some deer mittens for my friend. She provided me with a picture of some that she saw in an airport. I am making them like this as well as using the pattern for gator mitts. These are in progress...

So far this year I've knit 3 hats, two that are seen in the picture are for my husband, and one for a baby that as born on FRIDAY! Also I have knit 2 pairs of baby mitts, 2 pairs of adult mitts, and one adult mitt, and one deer mitt(to be assembled)! I feel this is excellent progress so far. I get about 25 mins of knitting time after working waiting for my husband. I would get 45 but I have to walk and get the car. It's part of our deal, he drops me off in the morning, parks the car, walks to work. I walk to get the car, drive down to get him, knit and then he drives home! Yeah for sneaked in knitting time!

It snowed here, and is still snowing. Hope there is a snow day tomorrow!












No comments:

Post a Comment