Monday, January 19, 2009

Comfort Week - Day one


I am participating in Comfort week hosted by: Frenchy's Finds
Day one is food!

This may seem simple however there's a story why pistachios are my comfort food. I have a nut allergy to all nuts but peanuts and pistachios. A while back I got refered to get some allergy testing to confirm the severity of the allergy, the appointment at the time was 18 months away! Pistachios hadn't bothered me before so I kept with them. They are comforting cause I know I can grab'em for recess at work or if I am on the run!

Here's my second favorite nut!
ps....I don't understand how to place pictures....I really don't.


3 comments:

  1. Mmm! I love popping them out of the shells. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 'em too. I cheated and got a HUGE bag of roasted, salted and shelled pistachios at a whole foods store last week. We've eaten half the bag already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pistachios are the best snacking food - so good for you, so tasty!

    ReplyDelete